VPASS State of California
VPASS Login is the appointments system used by the Government of State of California through which the visitors can make appointments to visit in the CA State.
https://visitorreservations.cdcr.ca.gov/ is the online portal through which the VPASS Applicants can log in and manage their VPASS account online over the internet server.
Through completing the VPASS Login step, one can simply make VPASS appointments, register for a new account, apply for the appointments to visit, check the application or appointment status everything by a single login process.
Required Information and details before using VPASS
- You must be pre-approved as a visitor for the inmate and institution.
- You will be required to provide your full name, the type of ID, and ID number that you furnished on the Visitor Questionnaire (CDCR Form 106) that you filed with the institution.
- You will be required to provide an active personal email account. Free email accounts are available through various internet services. (Google, Yahoo, Hotmail, etc.)
- You must know the name of the institution where the inmate is housed.
- You must know the inmate’s legal name and CDCR number.
- You must know how many visitors (maximum of 5 per inmate) that will be in your group.
- You must have a choice of dates and preferred times when you wish to visit.
- You must read and accept the disclaimer before registration.
The users must have their VPASS login credentials in order to log into an online account and manage your VPASS account. Once when you have your login credentials then follow the login steps given below and log into your account here.
Step:1. Open the web browser from your device and visit the #VPASS Login Official Portal online at #visitorreservations.cdcr.ca.gov.
Step: 2. Locate and select an option available as #Login.
Step: 3. Agree to the Disclaimer terms and conditions by clicking the #Accept button given below.
Step: 4. Enter the #User Name, #Password correctly, click the #Login button given below and you will be on your VPASS Account where you can manage your appointments to visit.
If experience any login issues or troubles, first check the login credentials and URL you have entered. If unable to log in then after check the tips & final words section given below.
VPASS Login tips & final words
The registered users are always advised to keep their accounts safe and secure by keeping VPASS Login credentials secret. Also, one must not forget to log out and clear the web browser history for the security of your account. If you are unable to log in at visitorreservations.cdcr.ca.gov website or can’t get access to your VPASS Login account then you can comment your issues below and get online help from us here at loginee.info.