Are you a current student or faculty at the California State University, Sacramento and wants to get access to your My Sac State Login account or want to access SacLink Login Portal at my.csus.edu? Get MySacState Login instructions as given below and get access to your Sacramento State Login account here.
A SacLink account is an electronic identity on campus system introduced for the students, faculties, and staff members of the California State University located at Sacramento State.
My Sac State provides authorized users the user account through which they can get access to everything from campus profile to their grades or payroll on their fingertips.
http://my.csus.edu is an online portal allocated to the students and instructors of the university where they can log in and access their online accounts using their Username and Password.
Logging into your online account gives the students and faculties direct access to their personal account where they can manage and make changes in their online accounts. Once you log into your online account at my.csus.edu, it will give you access to the following options.
- Access your university computer
- Log in to campus computer labs
- Connect to campus wireless networks
- Host and edit your personal web pages
- Search library databases
- Access your “My Sac State portal”
- Access many other campus services and applications
To log into your online account you must register for a new MySacState account first. The username and password to log into your online accounts are provided by the University itself through which the students and instructors can access their online accounts.
To log into your My Sac State online account the users must have MySacState Login credentials including the Username and Password to log into your online account and get access to it. Once when you have your login credentials then follow the instructions as shown below to get access to your online account.
Step: 1. Open any of the browsers in your device and type login URL or visit #My Sac State Login portal at #my.csus.edu.
Step: 2. YOu will be directed to Sacramento State Login portal where you have to enter your #Username and #Password.
- Your SacLink username is essentially your email address without the @csus.edu. Example, if Herky’s email address is [email protected], then the username would be herky.
Step: 3. Enter the login credentials correctly and click on the option given below as #Login and you will be directed straight to your MySacState account on the next page.
It is suggested to the authorized users if they are unable to log into an online account then comment the issues you are facing below and get online help instantly.
Create My Sac State Login Account
If you still have not an online My Sac State account then you can register for an online account instantly using your personal identification cards from the university.
- Visit the SacLink Login portal and go to our #SacLink account management page.
- Enter the necessary details there and then click on the #Verify your Identity button.
- Answer the personal security questions, enter a password, and agree to the terms and conditions.
- If you forget your password, you can answer the personal questions to change your password at any time.
- If you’ve created your account successfully, your SacLink username and email address will be displayed on the next screen.
For more information or guidance call the My Sac State Help Desk Number at 916-278-7337.
Sacramento State Login tips & final words
If you have forgotten your username, you can retrieve it by going to our SacLink account management page and entering the required information. Your SacLink username will be displayed on the screen. The authorized users including the students and employees are always suggested to keep the MySacState Login credentials confidential to keep your SacLink Login account safe and secure. If you have any troubles in logging into your online account at my.csus.edu then comment the issues in the comment box below and get online help from us here at loginee.info.